Capital Insurance Group: Offering Flexible, Cost-Effective Employee Benefit Solutions
We know your employees are your most valuable asset. That’s why at Capital Insurance Group we are committed to assisting you by designing a comprehensive benefit program that helps your employees stay healthy, feel secure and maintain a positive work-life balance. Capital will design, implement and manage sound employee benefit solutions to meet your business objectives and unique challenges.
How do we accomplish this? We put our experience and expertise to work by:
- Providing a multitude of quality benefit products and services for small and medium-sized businesses that address and respond to the changing needs of today’s workplace.
- Developing tailored benefit and insurance plans for your company that are both comprehensive and cost effective.
- Conducting a thorough analysis that often considers alternative approaches.
- Leveraging our affiliations with the most innovative and experienced people in the group insurance industry, enabling us to assemble a portfolio that offers practical solutions for our clients.
In addition, we offer valued benefit services including product analysis, on-site employee enrollment meetings, claims assistance, and compliance guidance — critical for today’s businesses in the wake of the Affordable Care Act (ACA). We ease the burden of administration and allow you to concentrate on your most important task — running your business.
We also provide you with choice in the programs you can offer your employees, including voluntary benefits designed to respond to the needs of today’s multi-generational workforce. Our staff will clearly outline program options in a written proposal so that you understand the benefits provided and deductibles, coinsurance and costs involved.
Our products are designed to be available individually or as a comprehensive package to help you attract and retain employees.
Our Employee Benefit Services:
- Product Analysis
- Employee Enrollment Communication
- On-Site Employee Open Enrollment Meetings
- Benefit Administration; enrollments, changes, deletions
- Assistance with claims
- Annual Notice Requirements including Summary Plan Descriptions (SPD)
- Medicare Part-D Notice of Creditable Coverage
- Payroll Stuffers
- Benefit Statements
How do you keep up with HR trends, news and benefits administration information? Never miss a beat with our HR Services that will help you remain in compliance with ever-changing employment laws and regulations.
Human Resources Services:
- Clarification and advice on compliance with employment laws such as FMLA, ADA and EEO
- Employee Handbooks and Policies
- Assistance with COBRA Administration
- Compliance with Health Care Reform