Capital Insurance Group: Insuring the Construction Industry
The construction industry in Detroit and Southeast Michigan is responsible for many jobs, new projects and renovations designed to revitalize business areas. In addition, we are seeing a boon in new construction in the city of Detroit.
Capital Insurance Group insures many construction firms, developers, general contractors, trade contractors, providing a broad selection of industry-specific coverages to protect against liability and property risks. We also can secure the surety bonds needed for the bidding and performance process to help firms land projects and safeguard their assets while a project is underway. We provide custom programs for the simplest projects to the most complex, large-scale risks for the residential, commercial and industrial sectors.
Professional Grade Coverages
From builder’s risk insurance for construction projects under development to professional liability insurance for those firms involved in design/build services, general liability, pollution liability and so much more, Capital has the experience, expertise and markets to obtain comprehensive, competitively priced coverages for your firm.
Our insurance coverage solutions include:
- Commercial General Liability
- Products & Completed Operations
- Pollution Liability
- Professional Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Cyber Liability
- Hired & Non Owned Auto
- Property Insurance & Equipment Breakdown
- Business Interruption
- Inland Marine
- Builders Risk
- Installation Floaters
- Workers’ Compensation
As part of our risk assessment to mitigate your risks and minimize losses, we also provide:
- A review of all existing contracts including with subcontractors
- A certificates of insurance review for proper insurance language for additional insureds, endorsements and limits
- Claims review
- Workers’ Comp and General Liability audit
- Workers’ Comp experience modification analysis
- Safety training – crucial in preventing on-the-job construction accidents and injuries
At Capital, we understand that no two projects are alike, which is why no two insurance programs should be the same. We take the time to review your operations and the projects you undertake to secure insurance solutions that address and respond to your exposures.