Capital Insurance Group: Essential Boat & Yacht Protection
Bordered by four of the five fresh water Great Lakes and blessed with thousands of miles of beaches, Michigan summers are filled with vacationers and locals on the water. For 35 years and counting, Capital Insurance Group has provided boaters throughout Southeast Michigan with solid boat and yacht insurance coverage to safeguard against the various exposures that comes with owning and operating a watercraft. From yachts, bowriders, cabin cruisers, sail boats and high-performance boats to inboard ski/wakeboard boats, fish and ski boats and much more, we can offer you a policy tailored to your needs.
On Deck with Capital Insurance
With Capital at the helm, you can be assured that your boat and yacht insurance coverage will include the protection features needed to provide security on and off the water. We can customize a policy for you that includes:
- Liability insurance to protect you and your assets in the event of an accident. The policy will also provide bodily injury coverage for your passengers.
- Liability protection in the event an uninsured or underinsured boater damages your watercraft.
- Collision coverage for damage to the boat itself.
- Coverage for your personal property, which can include specialty items such as high-end fishing equipment.
- Comprehensive coverage to protect against losses caused by storms, vandalism or other non-accident incidents.
- Additional options such as haul-out provisions to keep your boat safe during severe weather, as well as towing and salvage coverage. We can provide coverage to cover the costs of fuel spills. You may also be interested in a policy that covers trailering.
Our professional staff will evaluate your boat/yacht insurance policy to make sure you have the right coverage as you enjoy the sparkling blue waters that Michigan has to offer.