Capital Insurance Group: Comprehensive Auto Insurance for You and Your Family
At Capital Insurance Group, we make getting the right auto insurance easy. Whether you just purchased a new car, upgraded the family SUV, or added a teenage driver, you’ll get a licensed insurance professional on the phone to help you with your inquiries and requests. There are no automated messages or phone prompters at Capital. You’ll also receive the benefit of our agency’s 35-plus years of experience insuring residents throughout Southeast Michigan, providing you with the security of knowing you’re properly covered.
In reviewing your auto insurance, there are key issues we’ll explore with you, including:
- How much bodily injury and property damage liability should you carry to effectively respond in the event of an accident?
- Are you covered if you have an accident with a driver who is at fault but is uninsured or underinsured?
- What deductibles make sense for comprehensive and collision coverage?
- What towing limits and rental car limits available?
- Should you carry loss of coverage if you damage a rental car?
- Does your existing insurer offer a deductible waiver for glass chips?
- What is the impact on your insurance premium with a teenager driver in the house?
- Are there any discounts available?
- What payment terms are available?
Our staff will review your existing auto insurance coverage and where any gaps may exist, make recommendations for improvement and negotiate with our top-tier insurance carriers to provide you with a competitive proposal. In addition, as a Capital client, we will review your coverage on an ongoing basis to ensure it continues to address your exposures. Should you have any changes throughout the year, we are here to update your policy and make additional recommendations.
Of course, in the event of an accident, you can rely on our staff to serve as your claims advocate so you’re back on the road as quickly as possible.